How to keep skin hydrated naturally-Dehydrated normally certain reason such as weather, use chemical soaps, cleansers, and take hot shower bath causes dry skin. Many expensive products available in market but why not try to hydrate your skin naturally ? Here are some workable steps that you can hydrate your skin naturally.
10 Genius effective ways How to Keep skin hydrated naturally
1. Drink plenty of water
Drink enough water daily ,this is one of the easiest way to hydrate your skin , it helps to keep hydrated from the inside. Also good for health to get clear and glowing skin naturally. Drink enough water that depend upon your country weather conditions, work, etc,.
2. How to keep skin hydrated naturally: Olive oil
Olive oil contain antioxidants and also has fatty acid these will help keep your skin hydrated and healthy. Try massaging olive oil into your skin, message before you take shower , and it will help to stop drying out your skin even you use the warm water and soap .
3. Use only gentle, natural soap
Check the labels on your soaps or cleanser too. Buy before you check the PH level of soap or cleanser. Avoiding these chemical like harsh soaps, it will strip the natural oils from your skin, and chose those that contain only natural ingredients and moisturising agents .
4. Do not hot baths and showers
How to keep hydrated skin naturally very simply way avoid hot shower or bath. Hot water absorb the oils from your skin, so don’t spend too long time in hot showers . Take hot water shower is relaxing and feel good but it’s not help you keep your skin hydrated , use cold water or luke warm water.
5. How to keep hydrated skin naturally:Add avocado to your diet
Try to add take avocado to your diet. Avocado contain huge healthy fats that will also help to hydrate your skin. Use Avocado as a natural hydrating face mask too; just mashed some avocado add a teaspoon of avocado oil and apply to your face for five minutes before washing off with lukewarm water; it’s a wonderful, refreshing and nourishing face mask that is not only very easy to make, but is also very effective.
One of the best way natural skin care products helps to nourishesyour skin. it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that will fight infection and hydrated your skin. Apply honey into your skin and leave it on for about five minutes, then wash with water. Repeat this every alternative days or use also daily nothing side effects, for few days, and you see the changes in your skin.
Face masks for how to keep skin hydrated naturally here is natural, hydrated facial : mix one tsp of honey with one or two drops of sweet almond oil, add one tbsp of plain yogurt .Mix well all the ingredients, apply to your skin for about five minutes and wash it off.
Another easy natural face mask take honey and strawberries. Both are help to neutralize bacteria and also helps to unclog pores. Honey will hydrate your skin and sooth irritation. Just blend two strawberries add with one teaspoon of honey and apply to your face for about 10 minutes. Rinse off it ,this face mask helps to get nourished and glowing skin
Pumpkin is the best food for hydrating your skin, from the inside. Just add small quantity of pumpkin to your diet, you will be take more fruits and vegetables it helps to stay healthy and hydrated.
8. Eat more fruit
Take high water content fruits because it has the vitamins and minerals , your skin to stay healthy as well. Eat daily fresh fruit and your skin will look better for it.
9. omega-3 fatty acids
There are lot of ways to keep your skin hydrated naturally , they can provide good results when applied correctly.
10. Here are some of them:
Coconut oil is a great remedy for dry and aging skin- use extra virgin coconut oil it’s very mild .coconut oils is the best makeup remover, just message it on your face circular motion leave it 5 minutes then wash it with luje warm water.
- How to keep skin hydrated naturally, make sure to drink lots of water everyday!
- This is one of the easy and effective way you to hydrate your skin without use on any chemicals and harming your skin.
- Include Omega fatty acid in your diet, These omega fatty acids are found in flaxseed oil, walnuts and walnut oil (omega-3), and black currant oil (omega-6, vitamin E also important . In your diet low in fat—(particularly these essential fatty acids) will result in skin , dry, and other problems such as eczema.
- The best, the cheapest, the easiest, the most effective ways to how to keep skin hydrated naturally.
- Drink enough water daily
- Eat more fruits, vegetables and food rich in omega
- Choose a light weight face moisturizer do not take heavy, greasy formula. Suppose applying moisturizer your skin feels dry, you can add few drop of natural oil over the face cream.
- Use your face cream contains hyaluronic acid and/or glycerin
- Apply your moisturizer in damp skin, That will prevent the dryness and keep your skin well hydrated.
Follow all the above regularly to, I hope you know how to keep skin hydrated naturally.