The best dry skin home remedies ,Dry skin causes dehydration ,and lack of moisture in the outer layer of the skin. To keep dry skin hydrated, many cream available in market but some might be costly or inefficient.
Follow this for simple dry skin home remedie
- Use coconut Oil or Olive Oil to Soothe Dry Skin
- Avocado Mask is good for dry skin
- Do Olive Oil and Sugar Scrub
- Try Oatmeal fack pack
- Also Exfoliate Your Face With Oatmeal and Honey.
- Milk cream (Malai) face pack good for dry skin .
- Apply Aloe Vera for Dry skin , it also treat skin Irritated
Many people thought dry skin is a dehydrated skin , lacking water causes the skin dehydration. This is often caused by lifestyle , weather etc,. Are also using products do not suited for their skin type.
Face mask for dry skin home remedies
Banana Face Pack
Papaya & Honey Face Pack
Aloe Vera Gel Face Pack
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Face Pack
Aloe Vera & Cucumber Face Pack
Gram Flour Face Pack
Milk & Almond Face Pack
Dry skin home remedies try Some home remedy like milk creme . It’s good for dry skin, it helps keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated.
this skin problem of dry skin, normally in winter season. There are lot of home remedies which you can do at regular basis to reduce the dryness of the skin.
Basic common causes for dry skin
- Take Long time hot shower:- the reason is hot water can reduce the natural oils of your skin. If you get out of the shower and your skin feels tight, and dry ,so use luke warm water .
- Soap:- soap dry out the skin fast,so after softer must apply the moisturizer or body lotion in damp skin.
- Intake lack of water
Some of the effective dry skin home remedies
1. Oil message: apply some, coconut or almond oil onto your hands, legs and keep it for 5-10 minutes before bathing . Use luke warm oil to massage it works even better. This will restore the moisture of skin after bath and it make your skin soft and smooth.
2. Dry skin home remedies-Glycerin: Glycerin is best one for dry skin, it Hydrate your dry skin as it also helps your skin to retain the moisture. This is a effective home remedy for dry skin is to mix glycerin,and rose water take equal quanity, and apply it onto your face leave it for 20-30 minutes, then wash out with cold water, do it regularly. This is easily available in drug stores or online.
3. Avocado and Honey: Avocado and honey is the excellent amd effective remedy for combat dry skin .mix with avocado and honey take equal quanity, and blend them into a paste consistency. Apply it for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
4. Use Lukewarm Water: Do not use hot water because it reduces the natural oils in skin . Avoid washing your dry skin face with soapy water. Only use lukewarm water to clean your dry skin , after wash use moisturizer.
5. Almond and milk face pack:
Almonds help to restore moisture in the skin. Take dry fruits regularly intake can help in treating dry skin.
6. Nutritious Diet: A eat diet rich in Vitamin A, B and E is also a good for dry skin
7. Turmeric-Milk Cream Paste: Take one teaspoon of milk cream(malai), a pinch of turmeric ,mix it well and apply the paste on your skin and leave it to dry. Keep it for 15 minutes then wash off it.
8. Papaya: Papay is best facial masks for dry skin. You can massage mashed papaya and honey on your face. It will moisturizer your dry skin, it also helps to get glow and soft.
9. orange face mask: Take a small bowl and add three tbsp of orange juice, aloe vera gel two tbsp, and a pinch of turmeric, and mix all. Apply this mask on your skin for 15 minutes and wash it off.
10. Dry skin home remedies, oatmeal face mask : Take a bowl, add 2 tbsp of powder oats meal, and 2 tbsp of milk, blend it both and add 1 tbsp of honey then mix all , and apply it for your face leave it for 15 minutes then wash it off.
Here are some tips for dry skin home remedies
Before taking a shower, apply some olive with your dry skin and massage gently. After Take a shower and then apply moisturizer.
Take milk cream mix with gram flour (and pinch of turmeric but not necessary optional)to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your face, hands and legs. Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Apply honey in your face every alternative day, it the best naturally moisturizer , and to get soft skin.
Curd is one best ingredients for dry skin , and it also give glow to your skin.
Drink enough water and consume healthy diet.
Follow this dry skin home remedies it is effective and work try one of the best mask which suits for your skin types.